Sunday, March 24, 2013

I HAVE "FELT" IN LOVE WITH THE EASTER BUNNY!

I discovered "Felted" animals a couple of years ago.  At the time these amazing creations were done mostly in Europe.  Now you can find artist doing them just about everywhere.



I particularly like the bunnies.  You can find adorable, whimsical bunnies on Etsy like these cuties from BEAR CREEK DESIGN.



I just think these felted animals are fabulous.  I would love to try to make one but they do look really time consuming.    I admire the patience of the artists who take the time to create these delightful designs.




My favourite Felt Artist is NATASHA FEDEEVA.  Her little creatures are so lifelike yet magical.  She is in such demand that it is almost impossible to find her pieces that are not already sold.  If you want to see some really incredible art you should go and see her website.  She makes such cute mice too.

I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed finding the pictures.  Art is an amazing thing and the mediums are endless. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh Sue, how sweet are they......all so cute, such gifted crafters...thanks for making me smile, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those bunnies are so sweet.
    I found some tutorials on pinterest and thought I might try to do one someday. TFS
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sue, these are just darling! I've seen them before but only in passing. After really stopping to look at them, I am in love. Hugs to you, Mina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are tremendous I will be looking at this post several times throughout this week just so I can be tickled ...I am so very enchanted !! Love this. Clapping wildly I am !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I have a friend who does needle felting, I had never heard of it until I met her. It is a time consuming past time and she says that often what she starts out to make never materializes; that the felt takes on a life of it's own and the critters she creates just appear as she works. All of those bunnies are wonderful, I especially love the group hanging from the basket handle, look at those cute little bunny feet! Thanks for the great pictures Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the MOST fabulous little creatures!! I LOOOOOVe the skiing rabbits ~ and the mice with the crackers!! :))))
    Thank you so much for coming to visit my little place in Blogland; I really appreciate it! :))))
    Melody

    ReplyDelete