Monday, October 12, 2015

HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING!!

Today is our Canadian Thanksgiving!  We celebrated yesterday and it was lovely.





It was such a beautiful day!  The sun was shining and a nice breeze.  Our family came with our sweet babies , it was more of a Thanksgiving lunch, we at ate 3 which was actually quite nice.  We just relaxed the rest of the day and let our energizer bunnies entertain us.




I know it will get cooler here by then end of the week but today and yesterday it really does still feel like summer.  My little darling Quinn-Estelle left us an adorable chalk board art piece.







I took a break from the traditional Turkey dinner and although still a somewhat traditional fare I made some different recipies.  Here is our menu-

LEMON ROASTED CHICKENS
BREADED PORK CUTLETS
BAKED CAULIFLOWER (REALLY YUMMY)
SWEET POTATO/POTATO SCALLOPED POTATO CASSEROLE
ASSORTED STUFFED SQUASH
ASSORTED WILD MUSHROOMS
APPLE GALLETTE
LEMON MERINGUE PIE

 Everyone love the dinner expecially the stuffing a cauliflower.  I have never baked cauliflower but it was just delicious.

I hope you all have a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving.  I am now off to paint the new windows and tomorrow I will be decorating for Halloween.  Although I love to decorate I keep telling my husband one year I am going to just make a turkey with a santa hat, bunny ears carrying a jack o lantern and a valentine and just get it all over with at once.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful table Sue and a delicious looking Thanksgiving feast, love the art Quinn-Estelle left for you too! A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and can't wait to see your Halloween decorations (although I'm rather intrigued with your all-in-one decorating notion, have to keep that in mind!) Deb xo

    ReplyDelete