Tuesday, April 12, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

Today is my Birthday!  I thought I would spend this blog time letting my blogging buddies in on a little more about me, after all it is my day.





I grew up in the best time ever, Peace and Love were abound.  Music was my life, concerts, travelling, meeting the most interesting people.  I thrived in the art community of my hippie family.  This is how I have always lived my life, it has brought me peace and harmony in a world that was not always so.




Love is all you need, I truly believe that.  Having volunteered with Rescue Dogs Match for so long I can tell you that a heart filled with love and kindness shines out of you and makes the difference in the life of an animal that has never known love and kindness, it also works with humans.


I live in my own Valhalla, at home there are no cell phones although I use my computer to blog and moniter the Rescue I am out on the farm in all the good weather amongst the animals and trees. 

It took me a while to realize that " I am walking my own path in life and your approval is not needed."  I have grown wiser whether with age or experience, you make you happy if that is not true how can you make others happy.

Baby, I have no regrets, that is a wasted emotion.  My motto is "Don't look back you are not going that way".


Be true to yourself, yes always wear that crown and walk proud for you are a Queen.  Be your own person not someone somebody else wants you to be or thinks you should be. 

Now for the fun part.  This is my dream birthday party....anyone listening!

Tonight I will dine on Hummingbird Cake and my favourite wine and enjoy the day of my birth.  I wish all of my fellow April 12th. babies ( I 'm talking to you David Letterman) a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!








2 comments:

  1. Birthday Wishs to you Sue!!!!!!! Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I missed the big day Sue, hope you had a wonderful time celebrating YOU! Hugs, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete