Thursday, May 3, 2018

AN OLD CHAIR GETS AN NEW OUTFIT!!!

I picked up this lovely 1950's vintage chair from Value Village last week for $4.00.  It is the original upholstery and although it looked nice I felt it was a bit "dated" for my decor so I decided to Bohemian it up a bit.  I just covered over the upholstery I would never rip it off.

I had this fabulous fabric for a couple of year to use on a rocking chair I have not got around to finishing and it just screamed to be put on this chair.

I have had this little Victorian footstool forever and it needed an update too, so why not .  I think it looks lovely.



Two pieces, different eras but I think they look fantastic!  I love this chair, it is so comfortable and I have wanted one for a while.  Very happy with these two little gems.

2 comments: