Saturday, August 25, 2012

A BOOTIFUL BUSY SATURDAY!


It is a gorgeous day here in Southern Ontario. Lovely morning with Rufus & Daisy, we shared my toast and tea, wasn't that generous of them? I am spending the day in the studio finishing up some Halloween signs for my Etsy Shop WICKED FAERIE QUEEN.




I painted these four on 100 year old boards from a salvaged cupboard. The last one sold, which was my favourite.





I made a bunch of smaller signs or shelf sitters, too. There is something for everyone. I love vintage Halloween, as you well know. Not that I am pushing away the summer but I do love to embrace every holiday. I am getting itchy fingers to open the Christmas cupboard too.

Have a lovely weekend,
hugs to you all,
Sue


6 comments:

  1. Hello Sue, we are enjoying a nice day here to, just right. Love the signs, bring on Fall. Vintage Halloween is wonderful, thats great you use old wood from a cupboard. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic. Perhaps I can get our resident artist busy here!
    Funny, I too never get to eat a complete slice of toast, it is always shared with two others, three if the cat appears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Signs! The enchanted Tea room was my fav! Such a cute little tea pot!!!

    Have a beautiful day Sue!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  5. These signs are wonderful. I wish I had 1/16th of your painting ability Sue. Wow! Of course I'd also enjoy enough spending cash to buy up your amazing Etsy.

    I wish for you and those glorious, generous pups, a week filled with beauty, love and light. Warm hugs to all of you. Mina

    ReplyDelete