Tuesday, October 31, 2017

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, IT IS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!!

I want to wish all of my Blogging Friends a Happy Halloween.  First let's see some very cool Halloween ideas.



I love all of these!  I do the hats on my front porch, a little wire and they look like they are magically floating.  Love the candles, probably from a film



Nothing like a group of brooms at the door that says Happy Halloween.  Love the pumpkin fence and this makeup is to die for.










A little extra post today.  A few years ago a fellow blogger had a PRACTICAL MAGIC blog hop.  I loved it.  The house in the film was constructed for the film but is is the absolute perfect witch house. If you have not seen this picture you must it is fab.  I added the winding staircase because it is just amazing.  Also found this fabulous house, the Mason House, what an wonderful home for a witch.

I wish you all a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN .  It is freezing here in Ontario and very windy I just hope it settles long enough for the little ones to have a nice TRICK OR TREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment