Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HAPPY TUESDAY!

I had a great day of shopping therapy yesterday. Stocked up on my moisturizers at HomeSense. For those of you in the U.S. it is called something else but I am not sure. If you have never been there, go! Not only does it have great housewares you can't beat their beauty dept. I only use products not tested on animals and they carry basically all of that. I love this line called "blum". They are so cheap $5.99 canadian for eye cream, night cream and day cream. I highly recommend this produce. Go on their website blum naturals for a location. In the U.S. it is sold in drug stores, not here. I wanted to share a couple of my favourite dolls with you. They are made by the Tireless Artist, go to her blog. I cannot believe the work she does. So intricate, she hand sews all her clothes and makes the shoes, each doll has their own wooden box with a drawing of the doll on the box, amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment