Sunday, May 29, 2011

WORKED ALL WEEKEND FINALLY DONE!

Busy weekend! I want to thank all of you who visited my blog on "Welcome Wagon Friday" and welcome to my new followers. Thanks to Brenda at "Cozy Little House" blog for featuring me on Friday. Well, I have been busy all weekend working on a new line of Reclaimed Shabby Chic Candlesticks. We try to get reclaimed architectual pieces whenever we can and reuse them ( some even make to my etsy shop) I do tend to fall in love with the old things when I find them. These fabulous stair spindles are from a farmhouse that was over 150 years old and met with the wrecking ball. We saved them and have had them for quite some time thinking we might incorporate them in our home. There are not many so I thought they would make great candlesticks. They will be on Lucys Garden today. I am working in the studio now, even with the rain, but yesterday was lovely and I got to open the french doors. The flamingos are a left over from the Alice In Wonderland party last summer and they look so happy there I did not have the heart to put them away.









No comments:

Post a Comment