Monday, June 4, 2012

FEELING BETTER...MISSING OUR GIRL!



Thank goodness I only had a 24 hour bug. I am not a good sick person. I woke up feeling much better but tired and a little irritable. We had to take our beautiful Daisy to the vet today to be spayed and I hated leaving her.



I just called and she is awake and wagging her tail. I cannot wait to get her home tomorrow. Isn't it amazing how you can fall completely in love with a furry baby in such a short time. It has only been 3 weeks and we just adore her. As for our Rufus it has already been almost 2 months and what can I say he is our clown.



I want to thank all of you who sent me well wishes. I love you guys! My blogging family always makes me smile. Unless you are a blogger you just don't get it. It is a whole different part of your life. You truly make friends. I have said it before I think blogging is the 21st. century Pen Pal system. I will let you know how my beautiful girl is tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I am always surprised by how resilient animals are. They take these operations in their stride and just get on with it. If anything it is a struggle to keep them quiet afterwards!

    ReplyDelete