Sunday, October 19, 2014

HALLOWEEN DOOR DECOR!

Halloween is less than 2 weeks away.  I am just finishing my decorating today, I will show you this week. 

I love decorating the front of the house especially my front door.




 How cute is that kitty?  What a great idea for decorating a black door, you could make a pumpkin or ghost face too.  Love the Screen door very spooky.  I also like doing a display beside the door.  I will have to look for some of those brooms, can't use mine I fly with that one.

Even the garage door can be decorated.  Oh, this Jack Skellington is fab.






How about a nice wreath?  I think these are so amazing.  Easy too, just bring it out every Halloween.  You can make some spooky and cute wreaths yourself.  Not only are they cheaper but they are original to you and you know you won't see them on anyone elses door.  The last 3 I found on a site that shows you how to make 50 Halloween Wreaths.  Stop over to LIL' LUNA and see what they have.

This is an inside entranceway but I just had to show it.  I love stripes and these orange and black drapes are just the most Halloweeny thing to me ....just adore this.

Tomorrow I will show some very cool inside decor.  Hope you are all having a hauntingly wonderful day!





4 comments:

  1. Lots of great ideas for halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black birds are wicked enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very spooky, love the flight of bats across the door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, love all the great Halloween ideas for the home, always enjoy looking.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete