Wednesday, June 22, 2016

BLESSED LITHA, SUMMER SOLSTICE & A STRAWBERRY MOON TOO!



The Summer Solstice, Litha to us Pagan's is once again upon us.  The day was extra long but now the nights will come a little quicker, already.

We also had a beautiful Strawberry Moon, a very good Pagan Omen for the year to come.

Here is a picture of the Strawberry Moon over Windsor Castle and Mount Baker in Canada, pretty isn't it.

I celebrated Litha with the launch of my Kimono's in my Etsy Shop MY HIPPIE HEART.  Each is uniquely named from memories of my Summers of Love past. 

This is THE JOPLIN.


KOSMIC BOHEMIAN & MELLOW YELLOW.

FREEDOM because of the little birds.


Then there is the Kimonos I have made from Vintage Silk Sari Fabric.  They are ONE OF A KIND and absolutely gorgeous.

This is WILDFLOWER.  All silk and handstitiched embroidery with handstitched sequin trim.

KHARMA SUNRISE a sumpcious pink with gold medallions and green tassel trim.

MOROCCAN SUNSET all silk with little blue, red and green dots, so soft and light.

My favourite is  PIECE OF MY HEART brown silk with hand embroidered daisies covered in sequins and beautiful teal blue sequin swirls.  Finished with a gorgeious teal tassel trim.

Stop by my shop to see more, the FLOWER CHILD KIMONOS will be going up on Saturday.

A joyous Litha to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment