Wednesday, January 24, 2018



It is only January but for MY HIPPIE HEART it is time to start planning for the FESTIVAL SEASON.






Kimonos are being created, lovely ONE OF A KIND pieces out of the most amazing Vintage Silk Sari Fabrics, tents need to be aired out, pieces gathered and shows to book.





I am looking into booking some POP UP SHOPS this summer as well as a few festival and an Etsy Show.  So much planning and so much work setting up but I do better at the shows than in my online shop.





I hope my lovely daughter-in-law, Natasha , from FEATHER+SKYE will be joining me for some of the shows.  She makes the most amazing BOHEMIAN WALL HANGINGS.  Check out her Etsy Shop FEATHER + SKYE her pieces are fabulous.

I will keep you updated on dates for the shows and if you are in the area I hope you stop by to say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment