Monday, May 23, 2011

WONDERFUL HOLIDAY WEEKEND!

What a great weekend for being outside and gardening. My garden is bursting out all over. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend doing whatever.. I was talking to my husband last night about all of the beautiful blogs I have visited and great people I have communicated with and I realized that blogging is the new pen pal system only faster and more visual. I have had a fantastic time since I started my blog 6 weeks ago, I wish I had done it sooner. I want to share a few pictures of my garden at the back of my farm. These are from last summer when we had our sons wedding Alice In Wonderland party so it is decorated. The garden is still a little wet but it will look like this again soon. Don't forget to put a pic on my linky ( to the left under " you are next"). I would love to see something from you.






No comments:

Post a Comment