Tuesday, May 24, 2011

TUESDAY ALREADY!

That's one thing about a long weekend the week goes faster, I cannot believe it is already Tuesday. A little cool this morning but still lovely. Had tea at the top of the garden in the tent. I have a nice view all around from there and it is so quiet I can watch the birds and animals doing their thing all around me. The garden up here is still wet but I cleaned it up yesterday and moved some plants. By mid-June it will be perfect as long as we don't get a wet summer.
My husband built me this herb table, I call it a thyme table because I fill with assorted thyme. It is so wet I cannot sit there just yet, but it is so nice to smell the thyme first thing in the mornings when the weather is warmer.







1 comment:

  1. Your outside garden areas are so pretty and look very relaxing!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete