Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A COLD & WET WEDNESDAY!

It has been a very cool day here, we have to embrace every warm day in Canada because we do not seem to get many. On the beautiful, sunny days you have to get as much done outside as possible because with the weather and the gardens you never know what is around the corner. I was hoping the back garden would get a chance to dry out but now it is going to rain for most of the week. I have not worked on much with my shop lately but will add some more soon, here are some faerie boxes I had done before, I may put them back on. I love visiting all of your blogs, if you drop by I would like to see something from you on my linky. You may have noticed I changed my blog background. I like to play around with patterns and colours to keep it fresh. It is fun, like decorating your house. Hope you all have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment