Monday, June 6, 2011

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MARILYN...JUNE 1ST.


I have always been a Marilyn Monroe admirer. I love her movies and her look. No one does Marilyn like Marilyn. When I was redoing my hallway upstairs I thought I would like something different. I love anything white and when I came across this picture of Marilyn everything else fell into place. I found a book of never before published photos of her that were not publicity shots and showed her fun side (she went with her friend, a photographer, who she was staying with in New York, to a dance studio. When she found this tutu, which she loved, she put it on but it was too small and that is why she is sitting down in the pictures holding it to her body.) Now I wake up to a sunfilled hallway with pictures of this beautiful creature gracing my white walls.




No comments:

Post a Comment