Friday, September 2, 2011

TAKING A FEW DAYS OFF.

I have not been feeling too great this week. It started last Monday with a little dizziness in the morning that lasted around 5 to 10 minutes. By today it was very bad and I was dizzy all day and could not stand up without help. I was so worried I went to the doctor first thing ( and I do not just go to the doctor for anything). She gave me some tests and guarenteed me it was not a stroke a anything like that. She says it is my middle ear causing vertigo. It is like being on a roller coaster. I got some medication which makes me sleep but I am not quite as dizzy now. I am on my way to bed and hope I am not dizzy when I wake up. She ordered me to rest for a few days, no driving or strain, so I am catching up on my reading. I will talk to you all after the long weekend. Hope you have a good one.


5 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Sue,
    I hope you are feeling better today. That vertigo can make one miserable.

    Take care ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, I have had that off and on for the last year now, not a good feeling. Take care, Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had an inner ear infection last year and it was so incapacitating. Please take care of yourself and rest all you need. We will all be here when you return, my friend. Sending you healing blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vertigo can be nasty. Let yourself be your number one priority. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete