Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A NEW DAY, A NEW LOOK!

Hot day yesterday. Did not get much done but I gave my blog a new look and added some stuff.

I love picture frames so I pick them up wherever I find them. If I get old, lovely ones I leave the finish as is but with new ones I find if you paint them all one or two colours it does not matter whether they have a modern look or a vintage look they blend and make the wall pop. When our son got married and we had the "Alice In Wonderland" party, instead of putting out photo albums I filled one wall of my studio with the wedding pictures, it was easier for everyone to look at. If you want a cool decorating idea, find some old shutters, it does not matter the condition, the rougher the better, and put them in a corner as a backdrop for a nice chair or desk. I also used them as a headboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment