Saturday, June 4, 2011

RAINY SATURDAY!

Had a wonderful day yesterday with our daughter-in-law and sweet grandbaby. Fabulous day until the drive home later at night when we were stuck in traffic for almost 2 hours due to highway constuction which consisted of two trucks and four workers having coffee and cigerettes as furious drivers finally got by.( It went for 5 lanes to 1 what a nightmare!) Rather dull today but one must persevere. I have visited some lovely blogs this week, it always amazes me the talent people have with their home decorating and their blog creations. Hopefully we do not have a mail strike, if so my etsy shop will be down for a bit. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about the drive home that is terrible a total nightmare, but I know Quinn Estelle loves to see you guys and tash just told me how much she appreciates it when you guys come to help out. It makes me feel better to know she has at least one day off help during the week. I couldn't imagine how hard it can be watching our little creature 24 7.

    Love.

    Zach

    ReplyDelete