Friday, July 29, 2011

A BUSY FEW DAYS.

I have not posted for a few days. It has been really hot here , as it has everywhere, and when we had a little break I started my Halloween pieces for my shop, Wicked Faerie Queen, on etsy. I have been making and painting some cute little wooden bowls. I will post them tomorrow. It may seem early but anyone who has a shop knows that you have to get the Halloween stuff done and out by August for enough delivery time.

Hope you are all keeping cool. I have been visiting a lot of blogs this week and everyone is getting this heat all over the world.

I am only 23 New Followers away from my Giveaway. If I don't get enough I will be drawing the end of August any way.

Keep Cool!

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning,
    I can't wait to see your bowls...yes, it has been almost too hot to be motivated to do anything in the studios.

    Have a wonderful weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your bowls are going to be spectacular. I can't wait for Halloween! Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete