Sunday, July 31, 2011

SUNNY SUNDAY MORNING!


It is a beautiful, sunny day here in the country. The heat has broken a bit and it was nice and cool last night.
We went to Toronto yesterday to spend the day with our lovely little granddaughter.We took her to High Park which is a mini Central Park, and sat under a shady tree while she napped. It was interesting watching all of the people mulling around. I would say the average single person and couples to people with babies was 4 to one and people with one or more dogs was 6 to one. Interesting. We sat there watching the people enjoying the park and commented on how we have this at home everyday just to ourselves. I still do not know why anyone with a choice would choose to live in the city and go to a park because it was the only place with any outdoor space. Oh well, to each his own.




2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! I could never live in the city. I have to commute 1 hour each way to work because I live in the country and sometimes the drive gets very old, but I could not leave the country. It is where my heart always resides.

    ReplyDelete