Saturday, July 23, 2011

I FEEL LIKE A CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF!

I mean that literally. At 9 o'clock this morning it was already blazing here. This is Canada we like warm weather but we are not use to this. We almost broke a record on Wednesday. I am sure this is nothing compared to our friends in the southern States. I do not know how you do it. I have air conditioning in the mudroom for our dogs and in the bedroom for at night. I don't like to use that much energy so we use overhead fans and only on when we are in the room. This is why I love our four seasons. We have this heat but I know the lovely, crisp fall mornings are just around the corner.

On another note, I am just 25 new followers away from my giveaway. I really did not think it would take this long. If I have not reached it by Labour Day I am just drawing anyway.

Wherever you are try to keep cool, hydrate, and don't forget your pets get hotter than you and a lot thirstier.

3 comments:

  1. Now those are cats on a hot tin roof... lol. Keep cool and carry on now:)
    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep cool and this to shall past! Then we will be taking about all the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings...Love that picture of kitties...especially the one laying on her back!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete