Thursday, December 15, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE STUDIO!

Penny & I worked out in the studio all day yesterday decorating for Christmas. We miss Duffy and his opinions but we know he loved Christmas there so we did a special job of it just for him. I will post some more tomorrow but today I am running a bit late. We are visiting our sweet baby today and I have to get in gear. Tomorrow we can all sit in front of the fire with a cup of tea or whatever you fancy but for now I hope you enjoy the mini tour.








As you can see Penny was so tired by the end of our day that I finished by myself. We are looking forward to a longer visit tomorrow. Now I have to go out on this awful rainy day but seeing our little doll is worth it. See you tomorrow, have a lovely day wherever you are.

7 comments:

  1. very beautiful. Love the angel with the candle.

    Happy Holidays, V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful!!!! Wish I had your energy!
    Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Sue its just beautiful , Ill gladly come back another time when we can sit and visit ! :0) Have a great day ! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty! I love the ambience. It looks so relaxing and it's working on Penny :o)
    Merry Christmas! ~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks beautiful especially with the lights. Penny is pooped! Give her the day off tomorrow!
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just love what you and Penny have done! I know Duffy would approve of such beauty. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful studio you have and decorated so lovely! Penny is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete