Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A BRAND NEW BLOG!


I want to let you all know about a fabulous new blog my beautiful daughter-in-law, Natasha has just started. It is called CLOSET OF AN ECLECTIC GYPSY and it is really lovely. Natasha has fantastic taste in fashion and decorating. She is a new mom ( to my gorgeous little granddaughter) and she decided to start a blog on fashion to show her style, views and hints.


Like me, she loves Anthropologie ( remember the yellow teacups?)



She has some interesting posts on old Hollywood Glamour.



There are going to be lots of shots of her own closet goodies such as these boots and this amazing sweater she hopes to get soon ( are you listening my son).

She also has a page where she has linked all of her favourtie online shops up so you can go and have a look at the click of a button.


Natasha is a girl after my own heart. When she wants something she goes to all lengths to find it, like these amazingly fabulous shoe for her wedding. She tracked them down in England and bought them, nothing else would do.

I hope you all will stop by her blog for a look and welcome her like you did me almost a year ago. I always tell her how wonderful the blogging community is. She has just started out and we all know it takes a while to get our blogs out there so go over and see her, it is really beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the warm welcome and wonderful compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, sounds yummy! She could bring out the glammer girl in me... lol. Good for her :-) I'll definitely be following.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really interesting..heading over there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting, Sue. I am on my way to your beautiful daughter in laws blog.

    ReplyDelete