Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HURRY SPRING...I NEED YOU!



I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day. I am longing for spring now. I have been inside a lot. Our winter has not been nice enough to enjoy some snowy activities. I cannot wait until the cows are in the field munching the new grass while I watch from the french doors of my studio, cup of tea in hand inhaling the spring air. I really want to look in the garden and see the new plants popping their little heads out of the spring earth.


I get very antsy this time of year. The in between time of the whirl of Christmas decorating, putting it all away and giving the house a good clean to the time I start gardening. This sends my husband into a panic because when I get bored I usually like to design something to build. The last time that happened he built me my studio. I have already been eyeing the rooms in our home decided if we could put on yet another room.



While I wait for the sun-filled spring days when I can sit at my garden table and listen to the birds, I will work on some pieces for my Etsy shop. Wedding season is coming and I have pillows to make.


In the meantime I have a couple of announcements. PAFA
is having a SPRING GIVEAWAY which I am participating in. I have donated one of my pillows and other artists have donated some wonderful pieces so drop over and enter.


The other thing is I am only 1 FOLLOWER away from 200. Also, April 12th. which is my birthday, is also 1 YEAR since I officially started this BLOG. Wow, that really flew by. I cannot tell you how much fun I have had on my blog over this almost past year. I have met so many wonderful people and visited such beautiful blogs all over the world. I will be having a BIG BLOG BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY which I will start the last week of March so stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, boy. This is going to be a big celebration!
    I'll help pass the word for followers.
    Blogging has opened up a whole new world for me. I'm so thankful that I found out what it is and to the many wonderful women I've come to call my friends.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about winter...can't wait for it to end so I can play in the garden. Love that kitty on your sidebar! Oh and thanks for visiting my Shabby Cottage. Warm hugs, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. I join the "Can't wait for Spring" bandwagon. I will post about your give-away too. Went up to check and make sure I am a follower and yep I am on there. Great going gal.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually I start having cabin fever around this time of year. This year it is just the blahs. Not wintery enough to have the fun snow and ice festivals, not even cold enough to acclimate to the few sub freezing days.
    Love the look of your green photo.

    I will help spread the word!

    ReplyDelete