Friday, January 4, 2013

DREAMING..................



The holiday rush is over but I still have so much to do. It takes a while to undecorate and fill the Christmas Cupboard again waiting until Christmas returns. I use this time to move out furniture, dust, clean behind everything so it takes a while.



It does not help that I find myself dreaming of France. Walking in the snow on a clear night in Paris.


Staying in a quaint little French apartment with a balcony looking over the long narrow streets.


Going to the Bakery in the morning for hot bread or croissant.


Coming back to sit on the balcony, sip my latte and have fresh buttered bread or perhaps something sweet.


Having a glass of wine in a cafe in the afternoon.


Riding a bike through the long steets to the park.


Sitting on a bench watching people while Eiffel Tower stands magestically in the background.


Stopping for a bouquet of flowers from the little shop around the corner.


And then the perfect end to a perfect day. Some day I hope my dream comes true.

4 comments:

  1. Where would we be without our dreams???? Enjoyed your post this morning Sue.....Calgone, take me away..........Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue - you have me dreaming the same dream on this cold and snowy day. J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, mes amis, lovely post!! This is the ony way I'll get to Paris . . a girl can DREAM!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete