Friday, March 8, 2013

IF I WERE A MERMAID.......





 If I were a creature of the sea,  a  mermaid I would be.

I'd sit and stare across the water and dream, because dreams are free.

My friends and I would feed the gulls, and play upon the sand.

The dolphins would join us in the water,  which is so much better than the land.

I would swim and dance againtst the full moon, amongst the stars so bright.

Then go back down to my underwater castle and sleep and dream all night.

Yes if I were a mermaid, an enchanted life it would be, but life would not be the same, if you were not there with me.










7 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, love this post, now I want to be a mermaid too, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want you to know that this post made me smile. I love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sweet girl, I love this post! You know who LOVES mermaids is Charlene Gray @ My Hearts Ease! Made me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, with wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information.
    I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing information.
    See real mermaid videos,mermaid video VISIT HERE http://realmermaidvideos.com/2013-uk-coastguard-mermaid-video-leaked/

    ReplyDelete