Saturday, June 1, 2013

A NEW LOOK & BASKETS!

I took a few minutes today to redecorate my Etsy Shop WICKED FAERIE QUEEN.  How do you like my banner?








I added MY HIPPIE HEART JEWELRY to the title.  I love making these and they seem to sell well too.


And thanks to everyone who has bought one of the Doggie Necklaces to help RESCUE DOGS MATCH.  I am donating 75% of the sales to the Rescue.

Speaking of which, I finished the baskets yesterday, it took all day but I have 12 for the raffles on June 8th. for the SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES FUNDRAISER.  I will take pictures and show you all tomorrow.

Hope you have a lovely, sunny day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sue, I LOVE your banner and you know how I love these hippie treasures. I cannot wait to see those beautiful baskets either. I can't believe you have 12 of them. You are the best! Warmest hugs, Mina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new banner Sue and love your new Hippy Heart Jewelry, think I have to go do some more shopping! Deb

    ReplyDelete