Thursday, June 6, 2013

COUNTDOWN...KEEPING MY COOL!

Well, just 2 days until the SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES FUNDRAISER for the dogs.  I am trying to keep my cool.  Everything is almost done but the weather is not cooperating.  It is darn cold today and suppose to rain today and tomorrow.  Saturday is overcast but I can handle that as long as it does not rain.


We have been working on the gazebo but it won't be finished completely in time.  Just not enough days in the week or hours in a day to do it all.  We are keeping it very organic looking, I love it.  I is very similar to these pictures.  My husband calls it the "room without walls".  I will show you when it is finished.

I will take pictures of everything set up tomorrow for the Fundraiser including the baskets.  Must go, lots to do.  Say a blessing to the weather Goddess for me for a sunny, non-wet day for the pupsl



2 comments:

  1. Everything will be just fine Sue....pray you make loads of money to help the dogs, Francine.

    ReplyDelete