Thursday, June 13, 2013

MMMMMMMMMMM.......STRAWBERRIES!


 The weather here in Ontario is still quite wet but it is perfect Strawberry weather.  They love to be wet and then warm up through the day.


I just could not resist going to Josmar Acres and getting the first of the season delicously luscious Strawberries.  Don't they look fantastic!



And this is what I did with them.... yes, you can sigh.  Fresh, plump Strawberries sliced and tumbled over a bowl of organic Vanilla Ice Cream....heaven!  These were the sweetest Strawberries I have ever had I will be going back tomorrow to pick up some more to take to our son and daughter-in-laws, our little doll just loves "Stawberries".




I just finished some of the Summer Pieces for my HIPPIE HEART  Jewelry I sell in my Etsy Shop WICKED FAERIE QUEEN.  I just loved these colour combinations.  What do you think?  What are you all working on this summer, I would love to hear about it.






3 comments:

  1. I just picked two pints of strawberries out of my garden here in Maine. I have so many I don't know what to do with them all!! But I'm loving the organic vanilla ice cream idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, oh yummy, fresh picked strawberry's, that says summer......Want to hit the back roads and do some antiquing along the way....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, These are so amazing and the strawberries are so yummy. Here in Michigan we are experiencing our own home grown strawberries.

    ReplyDelete