Monday, September 1, 2014

HAPPY LABOUR DAY.......BRING ON AUTUMN, I AM READY!!!!

Happy Labour Day everyone I hope you are having a lovely long weekend.  Today we are doing absolutely nothing!  First day all summer that there is no building, cooking, cleaning or leaving the house.....I love it!  Mind you tomorrow is back to normal.

It has been a lovely summer but last week was incredibly hot here in Ontario.  The leaves are drying up already, all of the tomatoes are ripening...quickly, there is a nip in the air in the mornings... yes, Fall is coming but I am ready.



Store the nuts squirrels, bring out the bright leaves and let the Fall Fairs begin.


It has been a wonderful summer but I love our Four Seasons and it is now snuggle time, bonfires, hot cocoa, warm sweaters.....Autumn Bliss!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Labour Day to you too Sue! I've got the wood stove going today so it's definitely feeling like fall already out here in B.C. I'm not quite ready to let go of Summer yet but I don't think I've got a choice in the matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lucky!!
    We have a while yet to go here... Hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete