Thursday, August 28, 2014

HAPPY TAILS!!!!




Good afternoon fellow Bloggers!   It is a beautiful day here in Jerseyville, sun shining with a little breeze. 

Now that all of the renovations are done upstairs on the farmhouse I can get back to some of my other loves...like blogging & the dog rescue (although I do work with the rescue all the time).

I have in the past sent out pleas for funds for RESCUE DOGS MATCH the small but mighty dog rescue I volunteer and do fundraising for.  I thought you might like to see our recent HAPPY TAILS.

Meet Diego, Gatsby, Monty and Leo.  These are just 4 out of around 30 of the dogs at Rescue Dogs Match but these lucky pups found loving families this week.  We are so happy and as you can see so are they.

Our next fundraising project is to take pictures of our HAPPY TAILS as they take the drive to their Forever Homes and turn them into Greeting Cards which I will design and sell on Etsy.  What do you think?

Thanks to all of you lovely Bloggers who have supported RESCUE DOGS MATCH in the past.... the pups adore you!

1 comment:

  1. We share a love for animals. You are a wonderful person. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete