Sunday, March 29, 2015

I AM WOMAN.......I AM TIRED!!!!!!!

Today is a venting day for me.  We all have them.  As women we don't always take the time to, well, feel sorry for ourselves.  If you are a woman you know exactly what I mean.  Today I am just plain tired.  I feel like I have been spinning my wheels and not getting anywhere.  I got up this morning at 7 a.m. and just wanted to go back to bed but I have a lot to do today and if I leave it I know it will pile up and make much more for me to do later.

Let me start by saying a bit about my life.  First, I am usually a calm, very centred hippie souled woman.  I don't usually let things get to me.  I just stop, take a breath and look at the farm and my life and realize how thankful I am to be blessed with the way of life I lead.



I am a flower child, tree hugging, organic gardening girl.  I live in Canada so the garden season , which is hard work but I find very calming, is very short.


I love all animals.  I do a lot of volunteering for the small Dog Rescue I became involved in after adopting 3 of their dogs, which I love.  The stories are most of the time heartbreaking and very hard for me but I cannot stop helping because these dogs need us.  I just sometimes cry for a while and carry on.


I am a Green Earth Wiccan Woman, this keeps me centred.  I am an artist which gives me an outlet for my creative heart, sometimes I don't have enough time for this and that makes me sad.
A few other things I am we all are, I am sure.  I saw this and it made me laugh.  What woman is not a Personal Stylist & Shopper?  What woman is not a-

CHEF, EVENT PLANNER, NURSE, LOVER, GARDENER, DECORATOR, CHAUFFER, HOUSE CLEANER, LAUNDREST, THERAPIST, VOLUNTEER.....SHALL I GO ON?

I am a multi tasker but with only 2 arms, we all are.  Usually this is not a problem, usually I take a breath and keep going but today I am just tired.  I have so much to do but I am having trouble taking that breath and getting the tasks done.

MAYBE.......








1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are feeling snowed under Sue (no pun intended, I know the winter you've been dealing with!). Sometimes it just all becomes too much and when that happens you know it is time to take a 'Sue Day'. Just for you and you alone; be selfish, do whatever YOU want to do, don't answer the phone, don't get near the dang computer!, take a walk with the pups, visit a spa, drink tea by the fire curled up with a good book. You certainly deserve it and therefore I am declaring that tomorrow is Sue Day, celebrate YOU my friend xo

    ReplyDelete