Thursday, July 7, 2016

STRAWBERRY SEASON & LOTS OF JAM!!!

The strawberries from Josmar Acres were exceptionally sweet this season.  I just picked up another flat today, but those are going to be just for eating whole.

I picked up a couple of flats last week and decided it was jam making time.




I got out the jars, cleaned and crushed the strawberries and soon....

We had jam!  I have enough until next Spring if my husbands stops eating it all.


The garden is doing well, I will update on the heirloom tomatoes and peppers later.  I planted radishes this Spring because they did so well last year.  I guess that it was too hot early in the Spring and they grew too fast because they were all tops and this was my only radish.  Oh well, maybe next Spring.

Have a lovely day and keep cool, it is a hot one here in Ontario.




No comments:

Post a Comment