Monday, July 4, 2016

FIRST SALAD OF THE SEASON & FLOWER CHILD KIMONO LAUNCH!!!



Good morning everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Canada Day weekend and Happy 4th. of July to our friends in the U.S.

Last night was the first time we ate from the garden.  The lettuces and spinach are bursting and we had the most delicious salad.  The spinach was especially sweet....yummmm!  I cannot wait for the Heirloom Tomatoes and Chocolate Peppers.  I have a mystery veg growing too.  One of the seed dealers sent my a free pack of seeds and I forget what they were, they are growing on a vine and already flowering so we wil see very soon.



I am almost finished photgraphing my FLOWER CHILD KIMONOS for my Etsy Shop MY HIPPIE HEART JEWELLRY.  They will be going up today. 

I also have started a FACEBOOK PAGE for my shop please stop by and LIKE me or even better FRIEND  me.  There is power in spreading the word.

I had better get back to my photography or I will never get done.  Here is our little Bohemian Baby loving her newest Kimono from FLOWER CHILD calle GREEN "PEACE". 

Have a lovely day everyone and don't forget to take the time to stop and smell the flowers.

1 comment: