Saturday, May 21, 2011

SUNNY, SUNNY SATURDAY!

Oh what a beautiful day. This morning I sat in my screened room listening to the birds sing, drinking tea and catching up on my British Edition of Country Living ( fab magazine!) The country noises didn't start until later ( lawn mowing, my neighbour listening to some sport on the radio really loud) but the morning was lovely. I am showing you the pretty view I have.
We visited our son, daughter-in-law and gorgeous grandbaby yesterday. She is so cute and really animated now, laughing, babbling and best of all recognizing us! I took some cool shots on the way home from the car. I love to experiment with the camera. Hope you all are have a fantastic weekend. Don't forget to add to my Linky (on the left) put some pics of your gardens if you like.





No comments:

Post a Comment