Tuesday, June 14, 2011

STRIPES!

I love black and white stripes! When I redecorated my kitchen last summer in French Country, I could not resist doing my vintage chair ( from the 1930's I got it for $20 at a thrift store) in wide black & white stripes. I didn't stop there. We also did our bathroom and my husband built the vanity which, yes, I could not help myself, I painted in stripes. The bathroom walls are a lovely chamomille green. The total cost of the chair including the chair was around $28. The vanity with the sink and taps ( sink new but kijiji purchase for $50 taps from ebay new for $75) was around $150. Don't you just adore thrifting and antiquing, it is the ultimate recycling system.

Keep following. Only 43 more new followers to go before the draw!


2 comments:

  1. I just love the black and white. You've shown that you can have fun with it too. I posted your giveaway Faerie Queen. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! Love that chair.

    ReplyDelete