Saturday, July 2, 2011

OFF TO MARKET!

Today we are off to the Mennonite Market in St.Jacob's. The whole family is making a day of it. Lovely fresh produce, flowers and an amazing atmosphere. I am looking forward to a nice family day of sun, fun and good food.

Just wanted to share my latest buy. Our lovely porch we sit on in the mornings is a little close to the road. We have a lot of bike riders in the summer. I found this fab Japenese Cotton Blind at a local thrift shop and it fits perfect on the porch. Now I feel like we have a little private room but still the same great view.



Here is my darling Layla. No story I just love this picture of her. She is such a country cat and my inspiration for my Buddha Kitty which I sell in my Wicked Faerie Queen Etsy Shop.


Enjoy the weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Both your home and Layla are just gorgeous! Have a wonderful 4th.

    ReplyDelete