Monday, August 29, 2011

MY FAVOURITE WITCHES ON FILM

As Halloween approaches I begin to yearn to watch my dvd collection of witches. Here are some of my all time favourites.


Sookie, Jane and Alexandra from Witches of Eastwick


Sally and Gillian Owens from Practical Magic


Gillian and Pywacket from Bell, Book and Candle


And of course, Samantha and Endora of Bewitched.

On another note my friend Mina at Green Witch With Sprinkles is opening her Etsy Shop today called "Familiar Creations By Mina", so stop by for a visit.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this. I hope you know how much I appreciate you! And speaking of appreciation...

    OMG! I received my Buddha Kitties today and they are amazing! Even more adorable that the images and your images are fantastic. They are a Christmas gift for my sister so I can't post them on my blog BUT I will be posting that very generous surprise Halloween Kittie you enclosed. I was just speechless other than my "Ooooohhhs" and "Awwwws". Sue, I am so honored to be the first recipient of this little beauty and the blessing sewed inside is such a magical touch. You are a wonderful person and I am so grateful to have found your friendship. Many blessings to you, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete