Monday, October 17, 2011

FINDING MY RAVENS & A LOVELY SURPRISE!

I hope you have enjoyed my pictures of my Halloween Decorating. I will be finished tomorrow and post some more on Friday. I finally found some Ravens for my sign and an adorable warty pumpkin. I thought they were just odd pumpkins in a patch but I was told they are a special seed. I think they are wonderfully warty.



Earlier today I got a lovely surprise from Joanne at The Vintage Dragonfly. She let me know that I won her deliciously Vintage Domino Book. I cannot wait to add it to my Halloween collection. Drop by her blog it is a delight. Thanks Joanne.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats ! This domino book is truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your give-away win is great. I bought some crows like that, of all places--The Dollar Tree. They are so real looking. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crows and the warty pumpkin. Congrats on the domino book!!!

    Blessings, V.

    ReplyDelete