Monday, February 27, 2012

BUSY, HAPPY WEEKEND!


It was our little Princesses Birthday on Thursday, a big 1 already. Our son and daughter-in-law had a lovely family party at their home on Saturday.


I made her a little cake all her own. We thought she might just dig in but being the little lady she is she would not even touch it.


She was much more interested in playing with her toys and running around with her cousins. I cannot believe this little tiny thing is running around already.


She did stop long enough to enjoy the rocking chair we got her. I skyped with our son this morning and she was sitting in it watching her Backyardigans.


Speaking of the Backyardigans, I thought she would be so happy when she saw the balloons we brought her but the great big Tasha scared her. My nieces little 6 month old loved it so she took it home. All in all it was a beautiful day for a beautiful little girl who was surrounded by love.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I'm sure she loves her rocker. I guess to a little person that hippo could look like it's going to gobble you up!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! I love that precious dress. Already quite the stylish little lady I see. ;-)

    ReplyDelete