Thursday, April 19, 2012

KAYSAR CAME HOME TONIGHT!


As you all know my son and daughter-in-laws cat, Kaysar, went missing 4 1/2 weeks ago. They have been heartbroken. They offered a reward, he was spotted several times. On Monday they got a call that someone had seen him run across the main road near their home. I thought that was it, he was going out even farther.


Our son called me tonight on the way home from work and told me that Kaysar had come home! My daughter-in-law, Natasha, had gone out to the porch and saw a cat under the neighbours car. She called it in the voice she used with Kaysar and lo and behold it was him. After some coaxing he came out, went under a tree and then jumped into her arms just like always.


He is a little thinner and Jinx, their other cat, is not too happy with him, but he seems just the same. The 24th. is Natasha's Birthday and I do not think she could have asked for a better present.


Thanks to all of you who have sent wishes, prayers, and crossed fingers. All of that positive energy has helped bring him home.

9 comments:

  1. That is the most wonderful news! Such a releif for your family and "of course" Kaysar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm glad for her. It amazes me how the cat was hanging around the whole time! It sounds so simple catching him but for that amount of time to pass it sure wasn't simple, lol. tell them I'm very happy for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glas Kaysar's home safe and sound!! Wouldn't you love to know what he's been up to?!?!?!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So GLAD, geeze, need more coffee this morning LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so so so happy for you all!
    I bet Kaysars being spoilt rotten now!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so glad. I've been thinking about him. Hopefully he won't go walkabout again. J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how wonderful Kaysar has come home!!! Oh, the tears must have been flowing and the thank goodnesses and you're right, that is one amazing birthday present. I'm so glad he found his way back to them.

    Bright blessings,
    Bird

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete