Wednesday, July 11, 2012

IT IS TIME TO BE HAPPY!


I woke up today and decided enough was enough. No more sadness, I am going to get happy again. I deleted the last few posts, and those who commented, thank you all so much but those posts made me sad so they are gone. Now here are some images that just make me happy.


Buttered corn on the cob brings a smile to my face.


The simplicity of an egg makes me sigh.


Baking anything just makes me happy.


All creatures great and small bring me raptured joy.


Cute animals make me giggle.


Red Velvet Cupcakes make me grin ear to ear.


A Chocolate Martini really brings a smile to my face. You must try one. Yummmmmm!


So now that is all. I will smile everyday and be happy!

8 comments:

  1. That elephant is just so funny!
    I think you have the right attitude. Whilst it is always desperately sad losing a loved one, the old saying is true, that life goes on. It is far better to remember the good times, and be grateful that they touched our lives, than to be consumed with sorrow, which won't change anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy is good!

    Food and animals make me happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, thanks for making me happy, love all those things to, great pictures. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mentioning chocolate and funny animals in the same post is a sure-fire way to give and get smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to have 'you' back sweetie :-)
    Keep choosing happiness each day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry be happy! It is a mind state that one has to be conscious to achieve, and not just wait for it to happen. I'm so glad you are making yourself happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happier now than I was for a long time. I look for happiness and things that make me happy. Thanks for the reminder. Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are beautiful and each caption you gave them are filled with warm and tender wit.

    Sometimes happiness evades me but I always try to at least maintain a sense of contentment and belief that everything is as it should be. ;-) Hugging you tightly, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete