Saturday, December 1, 2012

HAPPY, HAPPY DECEMBER!



Just popped in for a quick hello. Busy getting the finishing touches on the Christmas Party. I will do a Party Post tomorrow and that will be it. I am doing NOTHING tomorrow. I will catch up on my blog reading and veg out on the sofa to watch Christmas movies and that is it. Sunday will be my one day off this holiday season.




We are all ready for the party ( I wish my pups would let me do this to them). Rufus, Daisy and Atticus will be in the studio with a wood burning fire. All of my guest will be dropping in to see the new furry family but they will be more comfortable out there. Wish me luck and have a lovely December 1st.



Just one last quick thing. I would not have these beautiful babies if they had not been rescued by Brenda at RESCUE DOGS MATCH. I found out recently that Rufus was sentenced to death because he was consider "unadoptable". There is an emergency situation with the Rescue right now. We need to raise $1,000.00 to  vet three beautiful Husky Dogs. I know it is tight this time of year but if you would please pass the word through your blog and go to RESCUE DOGS MATCH and donate even a couple of dollars it would help.  Donations can be made through PAYPAL or by cheque through HELPING HOMELESS PETS which is on the website, just make sure you specify the donation is for RESCUE DOGS MATCH.

Thank you so much.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sue, your blog looks so festive. You have been so very busy and the three loves are gorgeous! Happy December 1st, my lovely friend. Mina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, enjoy the party, love all those furry faces, Aticus is just magnificent....what a Shepard.....Prayers for the Rescue.....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to spend some SWTOR Credits (in-game money) before you can swtor leveling send your crew members on a Mission. The longer the wow gear time it takes for your Companion to return, the better chances that he or she will bring back a swtor credits higher-level item or more Credits for you. When you craft an item, there is a small chance for it to become a critical success.

    ReplyDelete