Thursday, April 24, 2014

A LITTLE BIT OF THIS & A LITTLE BIT OF THAT!!!!!!!



Thought I do a little catching up today.  Still busy with the reno but trying to do some yard work too so today we went out to buy some Cedar Trees to "Spruce" up the yard.

Today is our sweet Daughter-In-Law Natasha's Birthday.  Happy Birthday Darling girl.


Remember we fostered some pups from up North in Ontario that were do to be shot?  This is our sweet Winnie.  She was adopted by a lovely family who adore her and they send and post pictures of her all the time.  Here she is last week with her opinion of Cesar Milan's training technique.







I am not one to just sit and watch television so I am always doing something.  Last week I worked on some more Organic Cotton Wrapped Bracelets for my Etsy Shop MY HIPPIE HEART JEWELLRY.  I love making these and they sold out so I had to make a new batch.  I took the pictures on the newly sanded floor in my soon to be closet/office.  Gorgeous original pine floors.

This is not the best picture but I have been working on a business card and a name for my husbands new business.  He decided to start making reproduced antique furniture again but just small pieces.  We are tossing around names.  I like THE RUSTIC RAVEN he likes IN THE ROUGH.  The picture on the card will be his workbench in his studio.  What do you think?

If I don't get time to post tomorrow I hope you all have a lovely sunny weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Winnie is adorable and it is hilarious what she did to the Ceasar Milan DVD! I think her family should send that picture to him, what a hoot! Loving your new makes and I like both names for your hubbies new biz, will he ship to B.C.??!! Happy birthday to Natasha and happy cedar planting! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Winnie looks happy!
    Hubby shop card looks great, hope you post some of his items.
    Day odd today si I will be in the garden!!
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete