Friday, October 2, 2015

HAPPINESS IS A MADE BED!!!

It is the little constants in life that keep you centred.  Those things you do everyday, sometimes you take them for granted.

For me, nothing makes me happier in the mornings than making my bed.  Tuckng in the sheets, fluffing the coverlet and plumping the pillows....simple bliss!




When I was around 7 years old my father starting working as an intern at a hospital.  He taught me how to make hospital corners.  I never forgot that and since I was around 7 I have made my bed with pride every morning. 




I just love the look of a nicely made bed.  So welcoming you just want to cuddle up in it.  I will sometimes fluff all the pillows around me and sit there and read, then neatly fix it again.  When I come upstairs I peak around the corner at my lovely bedroom and my nice bed and it just makes me happy.



It is just a simple thing but it is a wonderful thing to me.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, love my bed. So many great looking beds, sigh..Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely beds and bedrooms, thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures Sue, happy pillow plumping! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete