Tuesday, February 9, 2016

VALENTINES DAY IS ONLY 6 DAYS AWAY....LET'S DECORATE!!!!

I have been so busy with hubby's birthday, planning the grandbabies birthday ( in 2 weeks) that I did not realize Valentines Day was less than a week away.....time to decorate.




Let's start outside.  I hang a lot of hearts out on the porch ( I will show that later this week)  I like the idea of filling your outside planters with spiked hearts, very simple.  I do like the garland, I will try that.  The last one is pretty too a nice grand Valentines entrance.



I do go more for the simple country look.  Love that berry wreath adn the banner, they are very easy to make you can get your little kids involved with a banner.  Now I have to say that LOVE in metal letters is fab.  I would leave that out all year, that is the hippie in me.


I think the little hearts are so sweet, you could use this idea inside too as you could this  lit wooden heart, I would do it in red though.

Such a pretty table.  I just adore those pom poms.  We are invited out for Valentines Day this year but I would love to do a brunch and decorate like this.





I will end today with a couple of adorable Valentine ideas you could do at home.  That Button heart is so incredible and really easy, go to FROM THE WOMAN CAVE and see how she did it.

Those CUPID HEARTS are lovely and wouldn't they make cute Valentine Cards.  The kids would love to make these.  All on PRACTICALLY FUNCTIONAL BLOG.

Last how about this absolutely beautiful Valentine.  Just buy a shadow box, make the heart out of some typed romance pages and you can personalize it for your Valentine.

I am now off into the cold Ontario winter to seek out some adorable new clothes for my little sweetie's birthday gift at H & M, they have the coolest kids clothes anywhere.





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Valentine decorating ideas Sue, love the step ladder in the first pic and the burlap banner. The book page heart in the shadow box is a wonderful idea too, thanks for the inspiration and hope you had a successful shopping trip! Stay warm, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete