Monday, March 28, 2016

A LOVELY WARM EASTER ON THE FARM!!!!!

It was a beautiful, warm Easter Sunday here in Jerseyville.  Lots of sun and love just the way I like it.



The grandbabies had a wonderful Easter Egg hunt, so much stuff from both set of grandparents you would think it was Christmas.








All of my pretty papier mache bunnies came out for the day.  They looked so cute all over the house, I hate to put them away already.





I picked up some new Spring-like dishes for Easter dinner.  Everything looks festive and welcoming for a beautiful family feast.





The house was busting at the seams with Easter.  My tin sign collection looked fab and it is hard to see it but the HAPPY EASTER banner is all silver glitter it just gleamed in the windows.


Now it is over and the bunnies are tired from delivering all those heavy chocolate eggs.  Away for another year but planting season is just around the corner and I am starting my seedlings this week....hooray!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment