Monday, October 24, 2016

CATS, BATS, GRAVEYARDS.....IT MUST BE HALLOWEEN!!!!!



Yes, I know, I have not posted in quite a while, very busy.  We are doing some renovations on the house and getting ready for winter but I just cannot miss my favourite time of the year post.....Halloween!


I have always been fascinated with Halloween.  When I was 10 years old and my father was looking for a house, he found a really reasonable one, the only problem was it was an old groundskeepers house in a graveyard.  I was thrilled, oh how cool was that.  I would have loved to walk amongst the tombstones day or night hoping to see a friendly spirit or two.  Well, dad and I were the only ones who wanted to live amongst the dear departed so it did not happen.




As you all know, I go all out for Halloween.  I am almost finished decorating.  I am having a little Halloween Party for our grandbabies and their cousins on Saturday the 29th. .  I have unspooked a bit and made the kitchen "kid friendly".  My little granddaughter is as macabre as her Bella, but my grandson gets spooked.

Now these dinner parties are the parties of my dreams ( nightmares?).  I would love to be invited to any of these.


I will post some photos later of the farmhouse.   I just adore these witches and the chairs with the pumpkins are divine, I would have those hung all year.



What fabulous wreaths!  I love them all but those ravens just are my style completely.


I must try this.  Every witch could use a new pair of shoes and would these ever look great on Hallows Eve as I stir the cauldron.

Now this is Halloween Decor to the max.  What an amazing set up.


I must leave my hats and brooms out all year.  This looks fab.  Well, whatever you are doing to get ready for the big night I hope it is Spookily Spectacular!

5 comments:

  1. I love Halloween, but most of my family doesn't seem bothered about it, so I don't end up making as much fuss as I'd like to. Still, there's pumpkin carving, I'm participating in the Domestic Witch's Halloween blog party, will be cooking pumpkin themed meals around Halloween itself, and have plans involving candy and spooky movies.

    Tori
    keroberous2004@gmail.com
    ziglernews.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this terrific array of Hallowe'en delights!

    I love the combination of eerie and elegance...visions of decaying splendor - right up my alley!

    Have a marvelous holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening Sue, great post, I love the crow wreath and witches brooms and outfits, bewitching.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that crow wreath! awesome!!
    blessings and Happy Halloween!!
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything - if I lived closer you would have a gatecrasher....:-)

    ReplyDelete