Wednesday, December 21, 2016

CHRISTMAS CAKES TO IMPRESS ALL!!!!

As the day gets closer we plan what we will have for dessert.  Whether for Christmas dinner or when a few guests stop by these amazing cakes will impress all.

This little beauty is so adorable I may make it for my grand babies.  It looks amazing but is very simple if you know how to use fondant which is available now at any bulk food store.



The beautiful ornament cake does take a bit more skill but is still do able.  Also with fondant you could make one layer and add a real bow.

The tree cake looks fabulous and is actually easy with melted molding chocolate.  You can buy it already coloured and just lay down the sticks on a non stick sheet and pipe a tree pattern.  Add the  little candy pearls as the chocolate sets.  If I made this cake I would sprinkle sparkly "Sugar Snow" all over the top.


This is just adorable!  Real easy too.  A mixture of icing and fondant this will bring a smile to your guest and family.

I just had to put this one in, of course you would not make this but the 12 Days of Christmas is one of my favourite themes so when I saw this cake I just had to share.

Tomorrow I will show you how my Christmas Party turned out,  this year we had Tapas.

No comments:

Post a Comment